Monday, June 16, 2014

New Goals, Exercise!

        I made it to my third week. And the past two weeks I have exercised as planned! Yeah! Despite last weeks dip in motivation. My favorite motivational quote.

People often say Motivation doesn't last. Well neither do
showers and that is why they are recommended daily. 
~Zig Ziglar

        So this week I have a new goal. I wanted to get up at 6 am every day and exercise. That way I have the rest of the day to do the things I need too and exercise will be over. Today I did not. I just kept hitting the snooze button. I did exercise in the morning. A lot sooner than I did last Monday. Last Monday I exercised at 5 pm. So I consider that a small victory. Thankfully that tomorrow is a brand new day with no mistakes in it. (that came from Anne of Green Gables, I am not sure who said it)

              So do you ever jusr have one of "those" days? That was my morning. First I did not get up when I wanted. Then when I went to take this precious little lady out......


 
 
     The grass murderers, I mean landscapers were outside.  They were outside killing I mean trimming the bushes. And sweet Olivia doesn't like strangers, AT ALL. Strangers with power saws, fuhgedaboudit!
 
           Well at least I exercised. And the day is beginning to look up. Let's see what the rest of this week brings. Being hopeful is fabulous.
 

**Note: Don't began any exercise or diet program. Or make any health goals without first consulting your doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment