Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Wigs for Kids! Progress!

This website uses cookies. It is Google powered after all so, duh!

Doing all that I can to bring awareness to this wonderful organization and my goal.







My Hair Length Approximately
June 8th
Progress September 4th

So ready to cut my hair off! Still need to grow it three or four more inches. Wigs for Kids wants donations to be at least twelve inches long. They would really prefer fourteen inches long or longer. So I am going to have to maybe grown my hair down to the middle of my back.

My previous blogs on the subject.

Wigs for Kids! My First Blog

I thought my hair was just taking to long to grow. If I compare my progress now the my hair in December. My guess is I will be writing my final blog in September of 2020. Must stay strong! Must hang in there! Must not cut me hair!

Wigs for Kids! Part Two!

It looks like my hair growth has stalled, in February. Need to start taking better care of it. 

Wigs for Kids! Part Three! I am Getting Antsy!

Progress is slow

Just to let you know. I am not interested in any MLM hair growing vitamins. If you slide into my comment with that nonsense. I will delete your comments and block you!

My other projects!
Laurel Maryland Rocks gets a trip to Pensacola!
My trip to Pensacola!

My weight loss projects!
Progress Report Part One!
Progress Report Part Two!
How Have I Been Doing?








No comments:

Post a Comment