Saturday, July 6, 2019

Pensacola Rocks!

This blog uses cookies Google Privacy and Terms Policy

Please read Part One, for a little more background.
Pensacola Rocks Meets Laurel MD Rocks!

The Beautiful Pensacola Night Sky
     Visiting Pensacola and knowing about Pensacola Rocks. What a highlight!  People say "Oh Florida it is so hot and humid." Nah, Florida is any hotter or more humid than Laurel.  Besides I love Summer! It is my favorite season. Everything is alive and beautiful. The sun is out most of the day. The best thing is, it's hot!


Just a Few Rocks!

     I didn't get to hide all of my rocks. So I left some hidden for my niece and nephew.
Beautiful blue water at Pensacola Beach

A few of my other blogs
Wigs for Kids! I am Getting Antsy!
Later Spring Flowers!
Favorite Easy Dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment