Saturday, June 8, 2019

Wigs for Kids; I am Getting Antsy!

        This blog uses cookies Google Privacy and Terms Policy


     The reason why this particular blog was born. Knowing my tolerance level. For the same hairstyle.  Seeing so many lovely ladies with darling layered bobs and highlights. Seriously isn't a bob just the best hairstyle ever invented?

Thank you Irene Castle!

     I knew that I would get bored. Start craving, yes craving, a bob with pink, lavender and blond highlights. So this blog was started to keep me accountable to the goal. Contributing in part to a wig. For someone whom for whatever reason, cannot grow their own hair. 

     I always like to donate to charity around my birthday. This year my charity of choice was Wigs for Kids. Thank you to everyone who donated! It is a great charity. They take money as well as virgin hair, that is hair that has had no chemical processes. 

Fundraising
Donations



June 8th Progress

February 19, 2019









Around the same time?
December 13, 2017
<<< Hair not curled. Taken a 
        months ago, hair uncurled.
>>>>>
With curled hair.
Cannot remember. Taken about the same time?



     My hair is seemingly growing so slowly. Will hang in there and keep it up. This is such a good cause.

I realize the Mr Churchill wasn't talking about hair.
Wigs for Kids:

My previous Wigs for Kids blogs:
Part One!
Part Two!



   

No comments:

Post a Comment