Thursday, November 21, 2019

Can We Talk About.........


This website uses cookies. It is powered by Google, so Duh!






It is past the middle of November.
If you live in the US, next Thursday is Stretchy Pants Day.
Also known as Thanksgiving Day!

It is time to start talking about New Year's Resolutions.

Some may plan to go absolutely wild for the rest of the year. Then when January 1 (or 2nd) 2020 arrives. They plan to buckle down and be good (strict) with their brand new diet.

Or some may not plan to go absolutely wild, but you get the idea. Any plans of health and weight loss will be put on the back burner. Until January 1 (or 2nd) 

What do I think of New Year's Resolutions?
Don't wait until January 2020.  Start being mindful of your goals and health, now! The sooner you start. The better you will feel.

But you don't know what you are asking, Ordinary Girl. It is the Holiday Season. It is the season of yummy things! How can I be strict with my diet when there are so many parties and food centered events going on? 

I feel your pain. I love food. The cooking and preparing, spending time with friends and family eating. My goal this Christmas Season is to eat mindfully. My game plan to track my calories on Spark People. Choose my yummy holiday treats carefully. 


Okay, so I am not a doctor or a dietitian. I have no education in nutrition. This is just my opinion. My unscientific, uneducated and has not been researched opinion. 

This is my personal experience. So I cannot tell you what to do or how to eat. I can only tell you what I plan to do. How I will navigate this upcoming season. My January 1, 2020 goal is to see a deficit on the scale.

Tell me your goals in the comments! 

If you live in the US
I wish you and yours a Happy Stretchy Pants Day!
I mean, Happy Thanksgiving!

To all my beautiful readers!
Merry Christmas!
Happy Holidays!
Happy New Year!


**Please Note** I am not a doctor or dietitian. My experiences are uniquely my own. Everyone's experience is different.
One thing that will NEVER EVER happen. 
I will NEVER EVER promote shakes, detoxes or fat burning supplements. 
Anyone promoting these on my page, including in the comments. Their comment will be deleted and they will be blocked!

No comments:

Post a Comment