Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Easy Weight Loss?

     This blog uses cookies and some other stuff! Duh it is Google!


 Please forgive the chop and change blog. I had been lovingly writing and editing this blog for nine months. Editing it today, everything highlighted and then disappeared. Never to be seen again. So I am writing from scratch, from the best of my memory

   So the answer to the question? Is there such a thing as easy weight loss? No there isn't. The diet shake companies, the diet bar companies. The multi million dollar diet industry. Certain pages on social media platforms. Would love us to think so. (and spend $200-$400 a month on what they are selling) I am 100% against them. In case you didn't know.

    So how do we lose weight? Consistency. That is what I have found out in my search for easy ways to lose weight.

    This is my story, 100% true, no bull. No false promises. No trying to sell you a box of shakes, powdered eggs or diarrhea tea.
What I Have Been Doing! Part One
What I Have Been Doing! Part Two
How I Have Been Doing!

     So we start off in May 2018


        Can't remember if this weight was measured at the beginning or end of the month?
May was uneventful. 



       Somewhere in June or July. I was planning to visit my brother and sister in law in Pensacola Florida. Vacations are always hard to stay on track. 
   
        One of my hobbies is a Kindness Rocks Facebook page!
Laurel Maryland Rocks Plans to Visit Pensacola



     Looks like I am doing all right. Truth is my anxiety was off the charts and I couldn't eat much in July.
     I did visit Pensacola
Pensacola Rocks!



     In August I had a follow up appointment with Radiology. My last appointment. They found the cyst was probably not Cancer. Then they had a long disclaimer. The cyst was probably not cancer, but maybe it was? That really messes with your mind and well being.

All about my troubling radiology report
What I Have Been Doing! Part Two



     Oh No! What happened. A couple very bad binges. My period and some anxiety and some binges. So, starting all over. 
     The really sad, sad news is. I got to 138.8 in September. Then the binges happened and I sabotaged myself. 



    You think I would learn from binges, but no! I really was starting all over. 



    Suffered from a really bad binge on November 15. I easily ate about 3000 calories in a two to three hour window. It was terrible and I don't know what came over me. I felt so guilty afterward. Went to sleep, feeling terribly guilty. 


    About 4am. I was woken up with the worst acid reflux. So nauseous and feeling like I was going to throw up. It felt like the stomach flu. I was certain that I was going to throw up.

    The scary part of this episode. This thought kept running through my brain. Well you are obviously going to throw up anyway. Why not help yourself along? You will feel so much better if you make yourself vomit. 

    It sounded like a good idea. I really did consider it. Then realizing that I would be headed to a point of no return. I didn't want to go there. If I did vomit on my own. That was unpleasant, but couldn't be helped. Sticking a toothbrush down my throat. Was a place I didn't want to go.

If you binge like I did and then make yourself throw up. Please, Please seek medical help. 




     Well I guess that is progress? I had hoped to be where I started three years ago. At 137 with some decimal point. I might have been? On December 15, I made it to 138.8. Then I had a binge moment. Not as bad as the one in November. I did wake up nauseous with that one. Didn't have the urge to make myself throw up. 


Progress Pictures!


Sometime in May 2018



December 31, 2018

     I guess there is a little progress?
     I have lost seven pounds total since the first of the year!
What I Have Been Doing! Part Two!

     Last year, I would be at 147 and then lose two pounds. Then get my period. Then gain the two pounds back. Bouncing in between 145 and 147. Seems like this year, I repeated the cycle. Bouncing between 140 and 142. Sometimes breaking out and getting to 138 and 139. 
     This year, 2020. I plan to break that cycle. 

2019 was a tough year. Then 2019 said, but did you die? 
Stay tuned for my next blog. I will write about some fun and trying things about 2019.


**PLEASE NOTE** I am not a doctor or a dietitian. I cannot tell you what to eat. My experiences are solely mine. If you have special health needs. Then you <MUST> follow the directions of your trained health team.

**ALSO NOTE** I DO NOT allow mention of fat burners, detoxes, shake diets or diarrhea tea. On my blog. I utterly despise them. If you post about any of these in my comments. I WILL delete your comment. 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment