Monday, March 6, 2017

The Ugly Truth! Week Nine! When I Habs a Code! sniff, sniff!

         Short blog this week. I have a cold and feel like someone is playing the drums in my head. I gained a little from my birthday celebrations. I had a great time and regret nothing! I weighed 136.7 last week and 137.8 this week. I did lose half an inch off of my waist during February. Plus I've noticed that my neck is getting firmer and my double chin is going away.


          











As always. If an ad for a weight loss product appears on my blog. It should NEVER be considered an endorsement. Unless it is Spark People or Weight Watchers. I love Spark People. Rather lukewarm about WW, but they can work for some people.
**DISCLAIMER** The opinions on this blog are my own. This is my journey as I see it. I am neither a doctor nor a dietitian. If you plan to start your own journey. You should consult your medical professionals. **DISCLAIMER**

No comments:

Post a Comment