Sunday, February 5, 2017

Ugly Truth! Week Five! Bad Days and Patience!

     This week's blog. Is brought to you by patience. Not only with weight loss results. With life in general. Sometimes, we must overcome the urge to smash our phone and tablet with a sledgehammer. That wouldn't be beneficial. Sometimes we must wait a long time for results. Giving up is easy, continuing when results are slow. Is hard. Don't give up! 

       Last week I was at 136.9. This week I am 136.5. I know that I can't expect my back to become muscular overnight. Even if I wish it would. There are no shortcuts. Things like this don't come easy. 

       While writing this blog. My phone actually told me LOL! I'm not kidding! Do you see? Do you see what I have had to put up with? First world problems. I know, but made me so irritated! 


Week Five 136.9
I'm bad at the maths. How much of a loss is that




Not soon enough to see results!

Modern torture device that fastens in
the back.
Why? Oh Why? Does it fasten in the back?

Any ad for weight loss products appearing on my blog should NEVER be considered an endorsement!


::DISCLAIMER:: I am not a doctor or dietitian. The opinions expressed in this blog are my own. Please consult your doctor or dietian. Before beginnin any new plan ::DISCLAIMER::
Any weight loss ads that appear near this blog are NOT an endorsement!
   


No comments:

Post a Comment