Monday, February 13, 2017

Ugly Truth! Week Six! I 💓 Valentines Day!


          This week we celebrate Valentine's Day! A lot of people hate this holiday. I personally love it. Even though I am not currently dating anyone. I have given up on dating, but that is a long story.
Valentine's Day is what you make it. It can either be a good day or a bad day it is up to you. 

          Don't forget that Valentine's Day ushers in Half Price Chocolate Candy Day. Plus February 15th is also. Bring out the Easter Candy Day. The official name of this day is, Bring out the Cadbury Cream Eggs Day

          

          

          If you aren't dating anyone. Then share some platonic love with some of your friends or family. That's what I am going to do. Make a special dinner and desert. Ladies, if he gets you a teddy bear from the local drug store and grocery store flowers. It's the thought that counts. Don't be a nasty about it and don't be jealous of what your friends got. It's the thought that counts. That is my two cents.



136.9 Week Five
138 Week Six

          There are many ways to measure health and fitness. Weight is only one of them. At least that is what I keep telling myself.



Do I see progress?
Maybe just a little?
Wishful thinking?

These modern torture devices
Are a workout on their own
As Always any ad for any weight loss product appearing on my blog. Should never be considered an endorsement.

**DISCLAIMER** I am neither a doctor nor dietitian. Any opinions expressed in this blog are simply that. My opinions. Before starting any weight loss or exercise plan. You should consult your medical team **DISCLAIMER**


No comments:

Post a Comment