Monday, February 20, 2017

Ugly Truth! Week Seven! No Rest for the Wicked!

          Usually on Week Seven. I take a week long break from exercise. With the grand plan of starting up again with a brand new exercise routine in Week Eight. That never happens. Never seeming to get back the momentum that was achieved in weeks One through Six. Then weeks pass and no exercise has happened. So I am going to take a different approach. Since, "If you always do, what you always did, you will always get what you always got." So that quote is attributed to, Tony Robbins, Henry Ford, Albert Einstein and that guy we all know and love A. Nony Mous. The cousin of Many Moore. (Buh Dum Tsh: I'll be here all week!Try the salmon!)

137.3 This Week
138.0 Last Week
I think I am seeing progress.
Even if the weight loss is really slow.



     Last week there was so much drama. I usually use drama as an excuse to avoid exercise. And hide under the covers. Simply because drama and life upset me a lot. If I don't leave my bed, drama can't touch me. Even though hiding under the covers solves nothing. Although, Monday, if you could please just show up one week without drama. That'd be great!

    So aiming for five to six days a week of exercise. Last week I achieved four days of exercise. Which is better than what usually  happens.  No more using drama as an excuse to avoid exercise.




I think there is progress? Maybe?
Am I seeing things?



     The neat thing that I found last week. Virtual 5k's from US Road Running. You choose the race. You run them at your own pace. On the day that you choose. Best of all you get a medal! You can also spend a little extra and get a t-shirt! So cool! Or you could do One Mile or a Half Marathon. Whatever you choose. Totally love the idea. Totally dislike the idea of getting up on race day at dawn. You can choose the time that you run/ walk it as well. The best of both worlds.

My back. I never worked on my back
muscles. So it's no wonder that it is
taking so long. Even if it is irritating!
I want it all and I want it NOW!



 As always, if any weight loss products appear in the ads on my blog. That should NEVER be seen as an endorsement.

::DISCLAIMER:: The opinions provided in this blog are my own. This is my journey as I see it. I am neither a doctor nor a dietitian. Your medical team should be consulted before beginning any new plan. ::DISCLAIMER::

No comments:

Post a Comment