Tuesday, April 10, 2018

What Happened?


I cannot begin to tell you how happy this makes me
 
Back when I had success


To be honest. These four weeks (February 12- March 11) Have been an immense struggle.

Between the blog deleting itself, twice. Pictures moving around on their own. Pictures deleting all by themselves. Really cold and frigid weather. It's got me down. Weigh down, (pun intended)
 
The thought had crossed my mind more than once. Just delete the entire months blog and start all over. Like it never happened. A brand new blog on March 12th.

I'm going to keep part of this blog. Since it was promised that I would share the good, bad and ugly. Deleting blogs, because they aren't going my way is deceitful.

Here's how weeks three and four went. (February 26- March 11)
Note: I did delete Weeks One & Two. I felt that I discussed them enough in the first few paragraphs. Weeks Three and Four made those previous weeks seem redundant.

On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (2/26-2/28) I felt very blah. Just like I was spinning my wheels. Still exercised as planned and recorded my food. Just felt like it was getting me absolutely no where. Like I would always bounce between 139 and 140.

On Thursday (3/1) Just wasn't feeling exercise. So I told myself I had a cold and didn't. Didn't really have a cold and totally could have exercised. Friday (3/2) I went out and celebrated my birthday. Did all my exercises. Didn't record my food. Got my period today. Explains the blah feeling. Really frigid and windy.

Saturday (3/3) My real birthday! That is where all was lost and the spiraling into the abyss occurred. My period was doing a number on me. Although it explains my blah feelings and the bloat. Sunday (3/4) I just felt so bloated and blah. Didn't even weigh. Knew that it wouldn't be good.



My birthday cake. No way am I going to turn down cake!

My Birthday blog from last year. In the same boat. Really must get control of this.
Birthday Blog! 2017
Monday and Tuesday (3/5&6) Continued in the spiral. At least I exercised on Monday. If only for thirty minutes. (something is better than nothing) No exercise on Tuesday. Didn't track my food at all.

Wednesday (3/7) Started exercising again. Although deciding this week that I would take it easy. Wednesday through Saturday. I would do only thirty minutes on the stationary bicycle. Then revisit my exercise plan on Monday. Make some changes. That I believe that I can maintain.

 


This is always the first daffodil to bloom.
It gives me hope!
Thursday and Friday (3/8&9) Recommitted to the healthy lifestyle. By exercising and recording my food again. Also started a new project.


Have I bitten off more than I can chew?
What on earth could these possibly become?
You will have to read the blog in two weeks to find out.





 Saturday and Sunday (3/10 & 11) Feeling much better. Even today, (3/10) this blog has been giving me fits. Trying to delete itself. Moving around pictures. Sometimes I think that it just doesn't want to be published. Maybe it is a sign?
 
Sundays are usually very hard. For some reason eating too much on Sunday is par for the course. (This Sunday, no different) I was a little nervous about weighing. I knew that I had gained.

Weight 3/11 140.9
Not surprised
 

I am glad that I didn't delete this blog. It just goes to show. That no matter how hard you fall. Or how much you stray off course. You can get back on course. It isn't easy. It is never easy, but it's well worth it! As Dorie said in Finding Nemo, Just Keep Swimming!

 
Something that I love to do
Especially when I am feeling blah
 
 
 

 
     To make a long blog even longer. The struggle continued for almost another month. Gained the weight back.  Lost it and gained it lost it and gained it. Didn't gain the inches back! Could still wear the smaller Easter dress. On April 3rd sitting here writing the addition this blog. It is cloudy, damp and very cold.
 
     I really don't like this weather. Despise isn't a strong enough word. It makes me feel like my head and shoulders are stuck in a vise. The  throbbing pain is so awful. It can even make me cry. Then just feeling of being out of sorts. Makes me want to eat everything in sight. Ate just about everything in sight yesterday.
 
     In January and February you expect this sort of weather. March and April it is just so hard to take. The feeling down and the pain. There is only so much ibuprofen one can take.
 
   My feeling is that I let you all down. I wasn't successful. So I am going to take a break from blogging for a month or two. To figure things out.
 
I should change the title of this blog to. How to undo all the progress you made in eight weeks.
 
 
 
I really didn't want to publish this blog. I was going to delete it and come back in eight weeks. The struggle is part of the journey though. As is being transparent.
 
 
Thank you for reading! 
 
 



                           Follow me on Instagram and Twitter
@iheartrescuedog


**DISCLAIMER**
I am neither a Doctor or Dietitian.
All healthcare choices should be discussed with your Doctor before you begin.
 If you leave a comment about a diet pill or supplement. Your comment will be deleted and you will be blocked


 


~That's my .02 cents. Not sure that it is worth that much!~










No comments:

Post a Comment