Sunday, February 11, 2018

What Can I Change in Eight Weeks?

If you fail to plan. You plan to fail. Or so I've been told.
This book is not a planner. It's a journal


I have been really excited about this idea. Just couldn't wait to share it with you. My blog journal of what eight weeks of commitment could look like. The plan was to post all eight weeks together. Blogger started acting all funny about Week Three. So it has to be published in a four part series. Ah Well Blogger is free. Guess I can't complain, much?

Starting today! Exercise six days a week. Plus tracking all calories every day. Using the Spark People website (No Excuses) 
Along with blogging my feelings and experiences.


Week One


 

*December 18 & 19*
Monday and Tuesday
Starting Out Weight 142.6
 
Here I go again! This feels a lot like last year. Hoping this year will be different. I didn't track my food on these two days. Already messed up. Must recover and move on. Fall seven times and get up eight!

 *Dec 20*
Wednesday
Only day three and just before getting up. I was trying to find any excuse to talk myself out of exercising.  Did it anyway. Also started tracking my food on Spark People today. 

*Dec 21*
Thursday
I love to eat. Eating for comfort is my biggest obstacle. I can eat even when stuffed.

*Dec 22*
Friday
 Out of the house most of the day.
I am so tired and don't want to exercise.
(I did exercise, made myself do it. Patting myself on the back)

*Dec 23*
Saturday
Christmas is my favorite time of year. Love cooking and being domestic. Gifts are my love language. Giving them and I don't mind receiving them!


Goody Bags For My Children's Church Kids



 

*Dec 24*
Christmas Eve
Sunday
Will track my weight every Sunday
Sunday weight 142.2

God always knows what we need and when. That is all I have to say about that.


Week Two

 

*Dec 25*
Christmas Day!
Monday
Opened presents. Put the turkey in the oven. Went and did my Monday exercises. (No Excuses) I knew that later in the day I would be too exhausted.


On Holidays, my previous exercise. Would be coming up and justifying why I wouldn't exercise. Then binging on all the yummy food around. Then saying, Oh well! There is always tomorrow.
 
*Dec 26*
Tuesday
One year anniversary of my mother's stroke. So thankful that she is still with us. Didn't have any bad side effects.
I love my mom so much.


*Dec 27*
Wednesday
Comfort eating is the worst obstacle to weight loss. Mad, sad, happy or upset. Even when I am not even hungry.
There is a really funny story about this purse, in this blog
New Year's Resolutions

 

*Dec 28 & 29*
Thursday and Friday
Over this Arctic cold snap. Simply over it.

Friday Workout Music
A very old CD
That is Compact Disc for all you youngins

*Dec 30*
Saturday
We had a very light snow fall overnight. It was fluffy and easy to sweep. I don't like snow. This type of snow is tolerable. Got out early shoveled and put ice melt down.



Saturday Workout music.
Found a box of old CD's
Needed some upbeat music


*Dec 31*
New Year's Eve
Sunday

Last week 142.2
This Week 141.8

One of my New Year's Resolutions is to be more positive. I am having trouble. It is so hateful cold and frigid. It is hard to stop complaining.

Sunday is usually the day that I binge eat. With the temperatures. I would give myself permission to overeat. Oh! I will start again tomorrow. That is what I would tell myself. Then I would be sad. The scale doesn't lie. It would give me away. Then I would eat more. The harmful cycle would continue. Must break that destructive cycle.


Two weeks done six to go!
December 18-31



The Start of something very good!

If you like this blog. You might really like this one New Year's Resolution Update





Follow me on Instagram and Twitter
@iheartrescuedog
On Spark People I am Mandieterrier1

**DISCLAIMER**
I am neither a Doctor or Dietitian.
All healthcare choices should be discussed with your Doctor before you begin.
Also leaving comments about Garcinia Cambogia, et al. Will absolutely get your comment deleted and you will be blocked!

~That's my .02 cents. Not that it is even worth that much!~



No comments:

Post a Comment