Saturday, April 13, 2019

Early Spring Flowers!

     This is my favorite time of year. Except for when winter creeps back in. Like an uninvited and unwelcome guest. The weather is finally mostly behaving. 

     Time to switch out the dull and boring winter clothes. For the pretty and colorful lovely spring clothes! 

     The pollen is bad. I suffer from allergies. Warm weather and bad allergies is much better than cold weather and no allergies. Although I have allergies year round. I will take warm weather any day.


Crocus

Daffodils


Hyacinth






Hot Pink and Purple




Spring Cheer!
I have a lot of Spring Cheer.
Love the name




Tulip












     Can't wait for the other flowers to bloom! It is an exciting time.

A few of my other blogs. For your consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment