Monday, January 16, 2017

The Ugly Truth! Week Two, Confessions is Good for the Soul!


          I have a confession to make. I don't like exercise. Still make myself do it. I confess, I also gained two pounds. Weight gain could be because recent intense exercise, maybe? 

Week Two 139.1
Week One 137.6
+1.5 
     Does muscle weigh more than fat? The answer is no. A pound, is a pound. A pound of whipped cream (yum whipped cream) and a pound of steel. Weigh the exact same amount . It is just that the pound of steel takes up less space and seems heavier. Hoping to turn my pounds of whipped cream into pounds of steel.
I look pregnant and I have never been blessed with a child


Normally not a fan of bathroom selfies. It is just that the light is so unforgiving.
Follow me.....
On Instagram: @iheartrescuedog
On Twitter      @iheartrescuedog
On Sparkpeople Mandieterrier1



Any ad for weight loss products appearing on this blog. Should NEVER be considered an endorsenent

**DISCLAIMER** I AM NEITHER A DOCTOR NOR A DIETITIAN. THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THIS BLOG ARE SIMPLY THAT. MY OPINIONS. THIS IS MY JOURNEY. PLEASE CONSULT YOUR HEATHCARE PROFFESSIONAL BEFORE STARTING OR MAINTAING ANY NEW DIET OR EXERCISE PLAN! **DISCLAIMER**

No comments:

Post a Comment