Monday, April 3, 2017

The Ugly Truth! Week Thirteen! The Blog!

          Writing this blog. Has taught me a lot. This blog is attempting to teach me patience. What can I say? It's a free blog. You get what you pay for. That is why my results pictures are on another blog. Just in case you were wondering. Not going to bore you with all the gory details. If you want to see the results. It is the blog before this one. Ugly Truth! Week Thirteen! The results! I used Week Two instead of Week One. For the comparison. 

        Today I planted a rose bush. It is called Twilight Zone. Planting this rose bush was difficult. I still don't have that much upper body strength. So my modus operandi. It was so hard to plant this rose bush. This is going to be my exercise, for the day. That is exactly what I used to always do. It is rather hard to plant stuff. While trying to plant this rose bush. I was thinking that, this is the reason you never see an overweight landscaper. This is hard work.


Doesn't look like much now
It will soon!

         
          If you always do. What you have always done. Then you will always get what you have always got.  That quote has been attributed to; Henry Ford and Anthony Robbins

          With Week Thirteen, I begin a brand new cycle. Where exercise has been changed. My diet will be improved on. Two weeks ago I ate a bacon cheeseburger. It wasn't that great.  Food that used to be loved, is no longer that great. Not saying that I will never eat another bacon cheeseburger. I will think long and hard before I do. Hopefully in twelve more weeks. I will have even better progress pictures.



As always, if you see any diet product advertisers or spam sites on my blog. That should NEVER be considered an endorsement. I will delete and block any spammer. Count on it!


**DISCLAIMER** The opinions on this blog are mine and mine alone. This is my journey. I am neither a doctor nor a dietitian. Which you should consult before you begin any healthy journey **DISCLAIMER**

No comments:

Post a Comment