Monday, July 7, 2014

In the Home Stretch

     **Note** I lost my weight using Points Plus. I have not and will not use Smart Points**Note**

     Finally I am on Week Six and next week I get to rest! I already know that I that I won't be able to exercise on Friday. So I am adding five minutes to my stationary bicycle exercise Monday-Wednesday and adding ten minutes on Thursday. Then adding a set of each exercise to my Total Gym routine.

     I decided that I could save money by quitting Weight Watchers. I still highly recommend them for losing weight. Once you figure it out join Spark People. Both are excellent resources for health and fitness. Spark People is free.

      I haven't lost any additional weight since reaching maintenance. I guess that is ok since that is what Maintenance means. LOL! Must find my daily calorie sweet spot. When I try to e
at

in maintenance calories, I gain. Why is it so easy to gain it back and so hard to lose? So not fair.

         These are my goal dresses,

**Note: Don't began any exercise or diet program. Or make any goals without first consulting your doctor.


No comments:

Post a Comment