Monday, July 28, 2014

Back into the Cycle of Exercise

            Really meant to take only one week off, but took two instead. And I really don't have a valid excuse for that. Wasn't sick or anything. Just couldn't get the ball rolling. So I am back and starting cycle two of exercise. During these two weeks I gained two pounds. So I am back and more dedicated than ever.

              I don't really want to lose anymore weight. Except for the two pounds that I gained. I just want to work on muscle tone. I don't want to be a fitness model. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I just don't have the dedication it requires to be a fitness model. And I cannot go without carbs for six weeks. I find I do better with carbs in my diet. I want to be muscular and fit, but still look soft. Lose the whipped cream and gain some steel. I have given up hopes of ever having a thigh gap, LOL! Oh seriously! I knew that I would never have a thigh gap.

         So back on the chain gang. Recording my calories at Spark People. And exercising using some videos. At least thirty minutes, five days a week, Six weeks with the seventh week off.

Can't resist a healthy meal!


          Once again, I will just say no to diet pills and gimmicks. I have tried those things before and they only made my wallet thinner. I want to look healthier, and not put my wallet on a diet. I had to quit Weight Watchers for financial reasons. That program is still a great option. For anyone interested. With Weight Watchers one learns to budget their food. And I believe learns to eat healthier in the long run.  I am going to use Spark People from now on to log my food and exercise.

**Note: Don't began any exercise or diet program. Or make any health goals without first consulting your doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment