Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Greetings from the Queen

     The Queen of Procrastination, that is. Bet that you didn't know that Procrastination was its own country? There is, it is north of the country of Dilly Dallying and south of Loafing. The capitol of Procrastination is Trifling. We are proud of our beautiful Frittering River. There are many loyal subjects in this country.

       I plan to move to Hastening, but not live in Rushing or Hurrying. One way to do this is to stay off of social media. Until I get the jobs I want to complete done. To get up earlier and not fritter around doing nothing useful. I no longer want to waste my time with frivoling.

        I waste a lot of time thinking of exercise. When I could be exercising. And if I had gone out and done what I needed to do. When I had first thought about it. I would be home.

        I would say wish my luck, I need a lot more that luck.

Princess of Procrastination

No comments:

Post a Comment