Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Starting all Over Again, All Over Again and Again and Again and Again

         **Note** I lost all my weight using Points Plus. I have not and will not use Smart Points**Note**

     Ok I will admit it. I am only human. And for the past two months I have been struggling to maintain my weight loss. And for a little while, even gained a bit back. And then we had a church picnic. And I love food. I love to eat and I will over do it sometimes when I am faced with many delicious options. And I sometimes always overdo it at Church picnics.  So I rejoined Weight Watchers. And I am back on track even after the delicious Church picnic.

              The hard part has been exercising. I have just been floundering for the past two months. I don't believe that I have exercised a whole week straight, or even two weeks in a row. So I have gotten back into that this week. After all, I have to do something to make up for the picnic.

          I also tried green smoothies this week. I think I would rather eat a fiber one bar. I am going to continue to make fruit smoothies but leave the green out of them. I won't post a picture of my smoothie because it is just so awful looking. And on top of that it is near dinner and I don't want to spoil your appetite. Oh well at least I can say I tried.

          I believe that it isn't failure until I give up completely. I have never given up completely. And have had many restarts in this long and winding journey. Finding what works for you and sticking to it is fabulous. And giving yourself permission to fail and start all over is also fabulous.

This has how many points?



**Note: Don't began any exercise or diet program. Or make any health goals without first consulting your doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment