Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Splurges

     I find that as women we are so busy taking care of everyone else. We never take time to take care of ourselves. It is almost like we feel guilty for taking time to take care of ourselves. I believe it was the TV judge, Judge Judy, that said women are like trees. In that we are the trunk and the roots of the tree. Our family are the branches of the tree. If the trunk and the roots don't take time to nourish themselves. The branches, our family, will suffer in the long run. Or maybe it was Dr. Laura. That is something that has resounded with me. Even if I cannot remember exactly who said it.

     Anyway my splurges are salon quality shampoo and a good haircut. Going to a salon where everybody knows my name. And every stylist intuitively knows how I like my hair cut. It is such a wonderful experience to be made to feel like you are the only client. Unlike other cheaper franchise salons that shall remain nameless.

      Believe it or not. This is near the end of my blog. I just wanted to write a little blurb to give you all totally fabulous ladies permission to do something good for yourself. Taking care of yourself, so that you can take care of your family is fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment