Monday, January 9, 2017

The Ugly Truth! Week One! Beginnings



            
     All of my Real life Friends and Family. Plus my Facebook friends and family. Know  that the past two weeks have been crazy. Plus before the last two weeks. I had let myself go and wasn't exercising at all. Nor was I following any sort of healthy eating plan. I would love to blame Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. Those holidays are only part of the equation. Neglecting myself has got to change. If I am sick. I cannot care for anyone. 

             I was hesitant to share these pictures. As someone who doesn't really want to share anything that is inappropriate.  The Ugly Truth is that I look great in clothes. Hearing comments, You look fine. You don't need to lose any weight. Although those comments are well meaning. I don't feel fine. I need to lose this extra weight and body fat. Especially since it is that dreaded Belly Fat. The kind of visceral fat that can cause problems in the long run if not dealt with.


Week One 137.6 lbs
         
          I wanted to share my journey with you. Think that sharing my progress every week will keep me accountable. How will this be done? The old fashioned way. With a healthy diet and exercise. I will use Spark People. My favorite go to Health, Wellness and Fitness website. What I WILL NOT use. Overpriced diet pills, powders, shakes or gimmicks. I know that in the long run. Those things only make your wallet thinner. Have yet to meet anyone that needs to lose weight in their wallet.

          That is why I love Spark People. It is free. Their advice is free. Their nutrition tracker is free. Their exercise plans are, you guessed it, free. If you really want to commit you can buy Spark Premium. I haven't, but I hear there are no ads on Spark Premium. They are really pulling for you. They only profit from our success and not from our failure. Unlike the sellers of false hope in a jar.
       
Ugh! I have a lot of back fat.
       So I hope that you all will stick with me. As we all know. I didn't gain it in a week and I won't lose it in a week. Since this is going to be done correctly. It will take a while. I want this to be the last time I lose weight.

Follow me.....
On Instagram: @iheartrescuedog
On Twitter      @iheartrescuedog
On Sparkpeople Mandieterrier1


Any ad for weight loss products appearing on this blog. Should NEVER be considered an endorsement

**DISCLAIMER** I AM NEITHER A DOCTOR NOR A DIETITIAN. THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THIS BLOG ARE SIMPLY THAT. MY OPINIONS. PLEASE CONSULT YOUR HEATHCARE PROFFESSIONAL BEFORE STARTING OR MAINTAING ANY NEW DIET OR EXERCISE PLAN! **DISCLAIMER**

No comments:

Post a Comment