Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Forty Days of Good Deeds

    I'm about to leave my 30's and turn 4O. I was feeling quite out of it. I was having a mini mid life crisis.  I was having a hard time with the thought of getting older. 

     So instead of continuing in my mini mid life crisis. I am going to make my birthday about helping others. I don't want life to be about me. Or to be a pity party. Exactly 40 days before my birthday. I am going to pray that each day I can be a blessing to someone. This is coming up soon.

       I will post a couple of the things I do. Not to brag. The humble brag is absolutely not fabulous. Hopefully to be an inspiration to others. 

      

        Posting a cute picture of Lily Poo, just because. 


#Fabulous #40Days #40GoodDeeds #40DaysofGoodDeeds

No comments:

Post a Comment