Monday, October 5, 2015

I've Felt Like Quitting

    
   Despite the title. No I am not quitting. It is about the feeling that I get every time I exercise. Every time without fail thinking to myself, I  want to quit, to give up and go home. Especially when it is hot outside. Then I remind myself, that is what I have always done. Every time things got tough. I gave up, I quit and go home. This time I want to do things differently. This time things will be done differently.

    I just don't want to push myself to much or overdue it. That is not quitting. That is listening to your body and using wisdom.


    **NOTE** This is MY journey. Yours may be a little different. Talk to your doctor before starting any exercise or diet program. **NOTE**


Things I tell Myself to keep on going! Hahahahaha!

     

2 comments:

  1. hi i have my own excersize bike,tread mill i push my self 3 times a day for now to do once in the mourning,1 in afternoon,once in evening on my bike,and i have 1 of those twisters

    ReplyDelete