Sunday, January 11, 2015

Do You Make New Years Resolutions?

  When you make resolutions, do you keep them? I make them,  but when it comes to keeping them. I am bad. I went over my resolutions from last year. And lets just say I am not organized and I can't play the piano.  With reading the Bible and praying. I did much better. There's always room for improvement in that. 

   So from now on. No more resolutions. And with that I am free. I will work on being a better person. I will work on being a healthier person whether it's January or June. No more feeling like a failure when I don't keep them. I can start over as many times as I need too. I finally figured out that New Years Resolutions are so 2014.

   You want to hear something funny? I spent New Year's Eve
2014 watching Downton Abbey Season 3. I then spent NYE 2015 re watching Downton Abbey. This time Season 4. Does that mean I don't have a life? Don't answer. 

    Stay warm! And be your own fabulous! #fabulous #OneinaMillion



No comments:

Post a Comment