Monday, July 7, 2014

In the Home Stretch

     Finally I am on Week Six and next week I get to rest! I already know that I that I won't be able to exercise on Friday. So I am adding five minutes to my stationary bicycle exercise Monday-Wednesday and adding ten minutes on Thursday. Then adding a set of each exercise to my Total Gym routine.

     I decided that I could save money by quitting Weight Watchers. I still highly recommend them for losing weight. Once you figure it out join Spark People. Both are excellent resources for health and fitness. Spark People is free.

      I haven't lost any additional weight since reaching maintenance. I guess that is ok since that is what Maintenance means. LOL! Must find my daily calorie sweet spot. When I try to eat in maintenance calories, I gain. Why is it so easy to gain it back and so hard to lose? So not fair.

         These are my goal dresses
Goal Dress Number One!


Goal Dress Number Two. Although Comparing Sizes I think I will Get in This Dress First!


I hung both dresses up in front of me so that they would be prominent in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment