Monday, June 23, 2014

Motivationally Motivated, but not Really Motivated Enough to Stick to My Second Goal and it Caused a Small Fail

          **Note** All my weight was lost using Weight Watchers points plus. I have not and will not use Smart Points **Note**

        It is hard to believe that I am already in week four.  Seems like no time at all. Then it seems like forever and an eternity.  Last week I wanted to get up at 6am and exercise. That way it would be over with and I would not have to worry all day. I am not a morning person so that was a fail.

           I did manage to exercise every day as planned. On Wednesday after hitting the snooze button for like the zillionth time. I was trying to figure out how I could be sick. So that I could get out of exercise. Then I had this moment. I realized that I was almost halfway to my goal and if I didn't exercise, it would be par for the course. I always give up right about that moment.

          So I got up and..............


                                


                                            

                                            ..............took these precious girls out.


             If I didn't take care of them first. They would cry. And I know I don't like the feeling of having to go to the bathroom and being hungry. So in the morning they are my first priority.

             On Friday I had a lot of lemons to zest for a desert that I was making for a party.  That took a lot of energy and even though I think that lemon zesting should be considered an upper body strength training workout. I didn't use that as an excuse not to exercise. I would have before.



       On Saturday, I ate many good things. So grateful that my Weight Watchers points reset on Sunday. And I get to start all over.   Getting to start all over and not beating yourself up for you shortcomings, is fabulous. (And by the way, so are those Lemon Brownies)


(Update) This lady I know from Spark People. She goes by the user name of Eelpie. Has the best quote, Guilt burns zero calories. That was just like my Aha! moment. I add, that guilt does burn a lot of energy. And not good energy, it just sucks the life out of you. (Thanks Eelpie)


**Note: Don't began any exercise or diet program. Or make any health goals without first consulting your doctor.




           





No comments:

Post a Comment